15 March 2010
1) Full Professor of Maritime History, Leiden University, closes March 19
2) Maritime History Education and other seasonal positions, Mystic Seaport, apply today.
3) Intelligence Officer, Defense Intelligence Agancy, closes April 3.
The incumbent serves as a maritime technical collector and conducts technical collection mission planning and execution. Exercises knowledge of maritime technical collection tactics, techniques, and procedures to evaluate mission sets encompassing several environments so as to determine appropriate unattended maritime sensors and other equipment needed to detect, characterize and classify underwater targets of interest.
Specific equipment the incumbent must be knowlegable of include high frequency side-scan sonar unmanned automonus vehicles; towed high frequency side-scan sonar; remotely operated vehicles with optical survey collection capablity.
4) HMS Victory Seasonal Guides, National Museum of the Royal Navy, closes March 22
5) Assistant Registrar, Australian National Maritime Museum, closes March 26