3 June 2014
1) Assistant Curator, River & Rowing Museum, no closing date (ncd)
2) Director, History of Diving Museum, ncd
3) Maintenance Specialist, Battleship Texas, closes June 11
Under the direction of the Ship Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible for repair/restoration and work documentation duties of the Battleship TEXAS State Historic Site.
4) PhD Position, Coastal Geomorphology and Paleo Sea Levels, University of Bremen, closes June 15
5) Educator, USS Constitution Museum
Educators at the USS Constitution Museum work in a highly visible position that is essential to fulfilling the Museum’s mission of creating a positive, memorable experience where visitors can learn and connect to history. This seasonal (June- October 31) part-time position is responsible for welcoming and providing exceptional customer service to our visitors; facilitating a range of hands-on interpretive programs for different audiences, including families and Pre K-12th grade students; and encouraging visitors to voluntarily donate to the Museum. Ideal candidates possess strong customer service, organizational, oral and written communication skills; a mature and outgoing personality; and an enjoyment for interacting with members of the public. Previous employment or volunteer experience in museum education/interpretation or customer service positions is preferred. Must be able to work Sundays-Wednesdays. Interested individuals should send a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. EOE.
6) Offshore Marine Surveyors and Offshore Marine Survey Party Chiefs, C&C Technology, apply today