23 January 2015
1) VP, Collections & Programs, The Mariners’ Museum
2) Assistant or Associate Professor of Social Science, Sea Education Association, closes 1 February
3) Assistant or Associate Professor and Coastal Social Scientist, East Carolina University, closes 15 February
The Catalan Institute for Cultural Heritage Research (Spain) offers to act as Host Institution to postdoctoral researchers who wish to develop their research in the field of cultural heritage through funding from the BEATRIU DE PINÓS grants.
The Catalan Institute for Cultural Heritage Research (ICRPC) is a research centre in the field of cultural heritage research in Spain and clearly positions itself at the forefront of international scientific discussions on innovative aspects such as social uses of heritage and processes of patrimonialisation.
ICRPC research has a clear multidisciplinary focus, covering the following disciplines in the areas of humanities and social sciences: social and cultural anthropology, archaeology, cultural management, history, history of art and museology.
The main research programmes that combine the various disciplines and methodologies mentioned above, are:
1. Processes of patrimonialisation; 2. Uses of cultural heritage; 3. Visitors and museums; 4. History of cultural heritage: destruction and safeguarding of heritage. 5. Maritime Heritage.
closes 26 January
5) Education Coordinator, Maine Maritime Museum